Monday, March 19, 2012

Sweet One Year Old Girl

Our baby is one... yes, it's really hard to believe! Last year on this day we were welcoming her into the world while my dad presented his doctoral thesis. What a blessed day! Here are birthday morning pictures!

 One smiley little girl!
 
 Reading and Eating books. Two of her favorite things to do!
 
The look... this is her box of toys, but the boys' balls were in it. She always gives us a look like, "I know this isn't mine, but I want it" before she tries anything. It's quite funny to see this look with the pleading eyes. When she goes for the stairs, she looks back at us with mischief in those eyes. They read, "Oh, PLEASE don't say no this time!" Her eyes are fun to read!
Blowing kisses and more birthday smiles. Happy Birthday, Kezia!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. One year already! I can't believe a year has passed. Happy Birthday little cutie. She looks so much more like her siblings every day.

    ReplyDelete