Monday, October 22, 2012

Ah... Kez's personality...

Kezia's personality has been portraying itself more and more. She's the girl with many faces and loves to copy new expressions she sees. She goes from an "OH" face to a grumpy face... which was funny until she wouldn't stop the grumpy face and glared down a few people at the grocery store. They'd laugh because she went from OH- to grumpy- to cheesey... but then would go back to grumpy. We had to put a stop to the grumpy faces and have been focusing on "HAPPY!" after the Oh face. She thinks that's great now and we may have lost that glare!

She thinks covering her face means she's hiding and giggles when she's "found". She makes animal noises (Oh, an elephant gets the hand up to her face like an elephant trunk before she blows hard to make a funny noise).

She repeats words. "Kezia, say (insert word)" is commonly heard around here. Our favorites are: "Kezia, say cow." "Tow" "Kezia, say pig" "Pid" "Kezia, say chicken." "Bock, bock." Chickens are one word she won't repeat. She'll only make their sound! She loves singing "Happy Birthday", "Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't let the Bedbugs Bite" and "Where I Belong" (Building 429). One of my happiest times is getting her into the van. We start moving and she starts singing. "Da dee dee da dee da... I BELONG" She has the intonation to the song and BELTS the words, "I belong" every time. I can't help but just smile!
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment