We continued in our journey through Australia to study the platypus - the odd creature that seems to be part duck, part beaver and part otter. Only, its simply an amazing creature! A monotreme - a mammal that lays eggs. God has a great imagination!
Our platypuses were not nearly as fancy as His - but the kids had fun!

First, cut the pieces out. I found a printable paper for the platypus parts. I had to enlarge it and print on brown cardstock (you could print on white and let them color it), but it worked. We used brown paper bags that we stuffed with papers we were going to recycle. I folded the top of the bag down into a triangle and stapled it so that the bill would glue over it nicely.
Our platypuses were not nearly as fancy as His - but the kids had fun!
First, cut the pieces out. I found a printable paper for the platypus parts. I had to enlarge it and print on brown cardstock (you could print on white and let them color it), but it worked. We used brown paper bags that we stuffed with papers we were going to recycle. I folded the top of the bag down into a triangle and stapled it so that the bill would glue over it nicely.

No comments:
Post a Comment